test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What to do about lost ADs?

zombieelviszombieelvis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I'll try to make this brief. I've lost ADs multiple times because of mail bugs/glitches. I've submitted tickets and all have replied that they're sorry for the delay in response, that my issues are probably unknown bugs, and I should submit bug reports. That's it.

In all cases none of my ADs have been restored. I have bought Zen with real world money, then bought ADs with the Zen. So in a roundabout fashion I've lost real world money and there has been no reimbursement.

I've made tickets. I've waited patiently. So at this point what can I do?

Update: Well the customer service replied that, "At this time items / Astral Diamonds which are never received do not qualify for reimbursement or replacement." So if that's the case I'm pretty much done with this game and most certainly won't be spending any more money. I won't lose real world money because of a buggy game.
Post edited by zombieelvis on

Comments

• dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I've lost hundred of thousands of AD during the AH Bug. They closed my ticket / I reopened and they closed the ticket again. In the end I just gave up because everyone else I know that had the same issue never got their AD back.
  • dirtyhookdirtyhook Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yeah seriously, kiss that AD goodbye.
    The only answer you will get from customer service is that your ticket is closed, if you feel it was important open another, this keeps your ticket from limbo and helps keep our open tickets number down as we know that eventually you will get fed up and stop opening new tickets and we win.
  • sinasaisinasai Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yep, I've had the same problem.. no response yet, but i gave them the specifics of what happened with the email bug, in language that they should be (1) able to understand and (2) able to duplicate - which are the keys for any programmer to fix a bug. We will see what happens.