test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hello there.

jawarisinjawarisin Member Posts: 149 Arc User
I am: Looking for a Guild. ~ Mindflayer
I have: A 60DC with end game gear (MHealer, CN weapons yada yada yada..) (in my own little guild with 2 friends that don't play anymore but that I can't leave because I am retardedly loyal to good friends).

A 60CW with end game gear ~ This is the one that's looking for a guild.

Before you post, please if your guild has any Recognized Ninja-Looters, do not bother. This is one of the things I hate the most (peoples kicking others to get loot). I do not want to start a ruckus so no guild names will be named, but if you know you're that kind of guild, don't bother posting.

What I'm looking for: Friendly environement with other end-game players (there can be starters and peoples of any level, I just don't want to be the only high-geared in a guild).
Voice chat is a ++
Active owners.
A well built hierarchy.
Not a guild that invite anybody that just sends a PST.

To advertise myself... I think I am fairly well known amongs high end players, so that shouldn't be much of a problem to get peoples to vouch for me, otherwise: I'm usually a party maker (my friend list is filled with awesome peoples).
Currently playing on my CW mostly, got kind of bored of my DC. I am respectful and expect respect in return.

If you inquire any additionnal non-personnal information, feel free to ask.
CW Renegade comprehensive build+guide PvP:
Here for the build+guide
Post edited by jawarisin on

Comments

• meangean88meangean88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Order of the Raven would love to have you. We are a very large and active guild that runs various dungeons, pvp and gauntlgrym events. You can check out our recruitment thread here: Recruitment thread
    Our guild website can be accessed at Order of the Raven
    GM of Order of the Raven