test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

11k perma-newb DC on Dragon

erinloveeeerinloveee Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I am looking for some specifics in a guild:
Large, mostly adult, friendly, down to earth (it is a GAME and supposed to be FUN and guild officers are not cops lol), mic based on preferably team speak and fairly skilled. I am not "leet" at all trust me lol but the average party can not be worse than most pugs and twice as arrogant hahah. :p

If your guild is like this and you would like to give me a trial run so I can see if I fit in:
Erinelda@Erinloveee on Dragon, thanks :D
Post edited by erinloveee on

Comments

• derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Good luck .
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • thestonecrackerthestonecracker Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Greetings erinloveee,
    So, your looking for a guild with real people it sounds..? While our guild isn't large, we plan to be a decent size. All good gamers who have play for long time together. Starting out on NWN on a permanent world call Forgotten Realms The North. Mostly adults, and we run our own Teamspeak server. We are all old PnP D&D guys but who has the time for that anymore. We haven't posted in the forums yet because we are just writing up our charter and story. We plan to post up here soon.

The Guild is call Blood Eye Moon Tribe. Mostly Orc based. Some requirements are Level 10+, only Orcs can get past the rank of Grunt (2), and we aren't big on letting in kids.

Send me over a PM or hit me up in game if your interested. Komsh RockBreaker@thestonecracker
    Komsh RockBreaker
    High Councelor
    The Blood Eye Moon Tribe
  • omniblast1985omniblast1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited July 2013
    Hi Erinelda,

Seems you need a bit of Conclave in your blood! I can give it to thee, if u are interested.
    The Conclave has its roots since 2002 in gaming, and has grown into a decent/mature community with alot of friendly players looking to explore the D&D continent together. We have our own database, ts3 server available, thus the tools to make things happen are there, now its just the people that are required. We can offer you a trial period (initiate) for a month, after this month (and following the rules we apply), u will be able to choose a home (HOUSE), more info about this can be found on our website.
    Would be happy to have you in our group, but ofc, that choice is yours.

Good luck, and perhaps, see you soon!

Regards,
    Zhankou (Ambassador of The Conclave)