test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xira's Hybrid CW Guide - Top DPS + Control (CN)

13»

Comments

• freedumb4evafreedumb4eva Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 342
    edited August 2013
    Is this build still valid with all of the patches so far?

Hi. I've tried this build and I really enjoy it. I was wondering if u could post a screen shot of your gear so that I might take a look. Ty
  • doaxiradoaxira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Is this build still valid with all of the patches so far?

Right now it is. I will admit i have not taken over to the test server and tried it out on the big patch coming on the 22nd, since there is a lot of CW changes. I will try and give that a shot shortly.
  • doaxiradoaxira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Hi. I've tried this build and I really enjoy it. I was wondering if u could post a screen shot of your gear so that I might take a look. Ty

I am running 4 piece SW, Ancient MH/OH, Ancient rings of control, the Ancient neck, and one of the +133 blue belts with offensive slot. When people ask me about gear, basically there is a variety of options especially when it comes to enchants. It should mainly be based on what stats you need currently to reach those most important soft caps (Recovery, Crit, ARP).
  • faiteaccompliifaiteaccomplii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    Does this build and such work good in pvp too? Thanks :)