test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need for NEW Classes!!

harley013harley013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
stop adding things you have to pay for and start adding new classes. If you don't you are going to start losing players. I don't want to leave but if you don't start adding new classes I will just have to go to Elders Scrolls mmo and play that..

Comments

• smbryant916smbryant916 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    As a gamer and a Game Designer I have to look at NW in many lights I understand how much money it cost to make and support an MMO, but with that in mind if you advertise a game to be 100% free than why charge for races, races and classes are part of the game and should not be sold, sell keys,mounts, companions ,clothing,packs, all day but don't sell stuff that should be part of the game. NW has the possibility of longevity of WOW if they would listen to there community witch are the ones supporting the game.

NW is need of some new classes or new trees or lines to give players more options and duel specs, the pvp needs some love such as new maps and new modes. 10 man 20 man epic dungeons, raiding that's why we play MMOs and make guilds.

Don't get me wrong NW has one of the best F2P models i have seen to date, I have spent my share at the cash shop but people need to speak up they will not change a thing if we keep pouring are money into the cash shops that's just the nature of this business.
  • veruganverugan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 100
    edited July 2013
    Oh no everybody, this guy's gonna leave and go play another MMO. I bet PW/Cryptic are shakin in their boots. If any of these new class posts should get their attention, this one should. I'm certain that *now* they'll get right on it.
  • timmbeertimmbeer Member Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    harley013 wrote: »
    stop adding things you have to pay for and start adding new classes. If you don't you are going to start losing players. I don't want to leave but if you don't start adding new classes I will just have to go to Elders Scrolls mmo and play that..

If you want to get your point across, please post something like this about new classes:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?407301-The-need-for-paladin-class-%28or-druid%29
    "Lucky" is the new FOTM.