test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can We No Longer Lure Bosses From Their Lairs?

124»

Comments

• Options
    conchitobananoconchitobanano Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 74
    edited July 2013
    zzhylaw wrote: »
    I am not trolling I am dead serious. My guild actually is founded on the concept of doing no skips. I am also a twitch broadcaster and you can go and watch my VOD from today and see the entire karrun run which was smooth as butter.

Twitch.tv/Zhylaw
    uggh why in the world would i do that to myself? I can watch videos of hair growing thanx
  • Options
    nightfallenonenightfallenone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Uhm. If you keep getting smashed by adds, why would you never once mention taking a GWF, who's skill is damage to multiple targets and a tank to mop up all the hits?

Just wow.

I still stand by the fact that the BEST party composition POST balance patch is now one of each class. As it should be.
  • Options
    exarkun007exarkun007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 113 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    We did Karr tonight no problem with 2 TR, 2CW, and a DC when we decided to kill them all legit. 1st was easy, though we just died to the trash after to save the time of killing it all. 2nd got a little dicey simply because of the red. It WAS the floor. Those damned spikers cover an insanely large bit of real estate, now put a bunch all together. Then make them immune to CC (like singularity) while they channel. It was a fight I couldn't sleep through, which is more than I can say for most. Dragon was still stupid easy. All total, even messing with different pulls and "experimenting" with the new leashing, looking for good spots to set up etc, we were still out in less than 40 minutes.