test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Do GMs ever answer tickets?

littleliquidlittleliquid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I posted mine for 3 days now and no answer, it's regarding an item i purchased from Mall. In other games i would have received a reply by now. Yes i've checked my emails and no it's not even in junk mail.
Post edited by littleliquid on

Comments

• itchyboto808itchyboto808 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    no GMs, but please enjoy our new items in our Zen store! (sarcasm)
  • solsticechildesolsticechilde Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The GMs do eventually reply... but be prepared to wait between 2 weeks and 2 months. I'll do you a favor:
    Hello littleliquid

Thank you for contacting us!

Unfortunately we are not able to refund purchases from in game npcs. All purchases of items sold for Astral Diamonds, Glory, Gold/Silver/Copper, and Tarmalune Trade Bars are final and cannot be refunded.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience and understanding!

I GUARANTEE that is the response you will eventually get. Enjoy.
  • pelkastpelkast Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Submitted my first ticket through the game menu options during the open beta. I got same kind of answer as above to my email after 2 weeks. It had something about how to view the ticked/answer, but I never could open the page because of some stupid redirection problem they have on their support page. For others in game menu submitted GM request, I have never ever got any kind of respond.

Just remember, you are on your own in this game..
  • littleliquidlittleliquid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Wow ya..
    I purchased a reset token trying to reset my feat as it's described on the item with 300 Zen. I didn't make a large purchase in case anything happens and somehow i don't receive the item. And sure enough, i didn't get the item in my inventory, nor is the option to reset feat available. So now i'm looking for a GM to give me that item. I know 300 zen = $3 and it's not much, but the issue can actually still be taken to court if i bother with it. They basically took my money, and gave nothing back.