test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

dungeon delvl

ppetersmithzsssppetersmithzsss Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Waited the whole day to enter the dungeon delvl event and then this guy kicks me for no reason after ive spent alot of my time and wasted the DD event chest for me. the leader of a party should have no right to kick another player if they have been helping for awhile, especially after second boss.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    They will get to fixing that problem after they get a bunch of people to buy the new pack. They demand more money, then they will make the game worthwhile.

But, I agree. Some of the players in this community need a good slap in the head.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I thought this was already resolved in that kicking is now a vote system.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • linusgorplinusgorp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 47
    edited July 2013
    But, I agree. Some of the players in this community need a good slap in the head.

Some? Every single exploiter should get banned.. Oh wait, then the game would have only 500 players remaining..
  • healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Me has run several hundred dungeon runs with pubs.
    Me still has yet to be kicked at the end of a run.
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    healhamsta wrote: »
    Me has run several hundred dungeon runs with pubs.
    Me still has yet to be kicked at the end of a run.

Same here.

Well maybe more like 50 or so really, but still never been kicked - in fact I thought they had patched it as I have never even seen anyone kicked.....