test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TR Skill push back skill?

2»

Comments

• ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Best of luck to you click.

Other TR's out there who asked about impact shot, I stand by my statements. Your mileage may vary.
  • kevinf08kevinf08 Member Posts: 432 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    llclickll wrote: »
    You're still wrong. 4 Impact Shots with Stealth, 3 without.

If you are talking about total 4 shots (1 stealth + 3 non stealth) yeah sure that's a POTENTIAL scenario.

Easily you can do 5 impact shots. 1 while stealthed, shadowstrike, another while stealthed, 3 non-stealth.

Technically you could do up to 7 without much trouble. ALthough in practice it's probably not the best idea since it would require you to fire off an impact shot out of stealth, then stealth up, lurkers, 3 shots, 3 shots again out of stealth. Of course 12 seconds would have to pass (depending on your recovery, worst case scenario) before you could fire the 7th from the time you fired the 1st. But really after firing six of these you are probably going to have 10 seconds pass anyways. Depending on the time frame we are talking about you could also shadowstrike after the 7th shot to fire yet another impact shot from stealth, bringing the total possible within a time frame of about 15 seconds to 8 impact shots.

Either way I wasn't wrong based on your above claim, you just failed to understand that I was saying that there is a mechanic involving charges when you use impact shot while stealthed.

Stop spreading misinformation.
  • esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    nukeyoo wrote: »
    Day late and dollar short. Perhaps you should read the discussion and catch up before trying to contribute by stating the obvious. ;)
    It is you who should read it apparently :rolleyes: since they are still arguing about it.

Nice try though, your posts always succeed in making me laugh :).
  • drexargindrexargin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Which vorpal and how much AD approximately have you thrown on the rogue to get 20k+ crits on impact shot? Just curious, cause mine is nowhere near that (no vorpal), not even in lurkers.
  • anothersorrowanothersorrow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 171 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    ifthir wrote: »
    Impact shot regularly crits for 19-20k for me, with the caveat that when it does, it is 1) a critical, 2) a flanking critical

With lurkers up I have seen it go well over 20k

Your logs shows that it crits 15k average