test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuck with no quest...help

cryzocorecryzocore Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello guys,
I've reached lvl 22 in the Blackdagger Ruins and finished all the quests there as well which gave me the quest that send you to Sgt Knox. I went to Protectors Enclave and went straight to the mount vendor in order to trade all my coupons(rental).
The problem is that when i went to talk to Sgt Knox, he gave me the quest where you should buy a mount but I've already spent all my tokens so i couldn't complete the quest AND i'm there stuck with no other quest.
I went to Neverdeath Graveyard which is supposed to be my next city but didn't have any quest there as well. what to do?
Post edited by cryzocore on

Comments

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You are going to need to level up a bit more first. Neverdeath is a level 26-30 zone.

Do pvp, foundry, skirmishes, and dungeons.
  • croffilecroffile Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    As @dardove stated, i believe this could be because of low-level.

You will find your self running into zones on lower level than recommended, and eventually you will be too low level to aquire any new quests. This not uncommon, i've had it a few times by only doing the zone quests - and eventually i was behind the recommended level for the new zones.

What i do to counter this is a few Dominations games and a few Foundry quests, or Dungeons and Skirmishes. This usually boosts me up to the level where i can aquire the quests and start questing again.

Best of lucks leveling up!
    asailorsadventure.png
    Shortcode copy: NW-DFQEQQ8H6
  • cryzocorecryzocore Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thanks you both for your quick answer. I'll definitely do some pvp as I'm well experienced ( have a 60 TR ) i'm playing a CW now and he seems pretty strong if you know how to play correctly .Anyway, thanks for the response.