test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game Crashes Every Time in Protectors Enclave

thuddriverthuddriver Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Since the beginning of the open beta whenever I visit the protector's enclave the game crashes. There's no particular location in the enclave where this happens but it is generally isolated to the lower level although not exclusively. It also has crashed when zooming in on the map, also only in the enclave. The timing is varied since it has crashed upon entering the zone to as long as 30 minutes in the zone. It has never crashed in any other zone. When it crashes I have to restart my PC because my desktop screen looks washed out so it appears the crash has affected my video card. After restart my PC returns to normal. I have filed crash details numerous times in the pop-up crash report but nothing has been resolved. I have the latest drivers for my video card.

Running XP, SP3, Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450 @ 2.66GHz, 3.2GB RAM, NVIDEA GeForce 9600 GT.

Can someone please tell me what's going on here and more importantly what if anything I can do to correct this issue? Also please advise if this is a software issue, and if so what is being done to fix it. Thanks.
Post edited by thuddriver on

Comments

• Options
    jaotutjaotut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    nothing is being done to solve this problem, instead of trying to fix this, their priority is to fix an image from the zen store
    the game crashes quite a lot for me on both computers that we play on, and like you, mostly in protector's enclave, but also other places too, I must have sent in a few hundred of those pop-up crash reports, but don't think they're paying attention to it

I know a few ppl that also have this problem
    Merlin - CW Merlyn - HR Psylocke - TR Black Widow - GWF

Have the gear and skills, but lack the friends to play with? Come and apply for Essence of Aggression. We have been here and strong since beta. (Immature, rude, and arrogant people will not be accepted)
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    I have this issue frequently on a very high-end system.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min