test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dash jump shortcut in CN by 3rd boss needs to be removed

rnewton8rnewton8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131 Bounty Hunter
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Whats up with the <details>? I cant seem to make it, and of course everyone else in the group did, so they all got pissed. They even resorted to name calling.

And cryptic-- seriousuly that makes me not even want to play this game anymore...What happend to doing dungeons like normal where u clear everything. All everyone does in this game is shortcut due to poorly made maps that have exploit shortcuts. Throwing <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off a rail, that I get, but making a map to where 1 well timed jump will shortcut is lame. Tighten up Cryptic and fix it
Post edited by rnewton8 on

Comments

• Options
    rnewton8rnewton8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    IF someone would have told me thats what i have to look forward to at 60 i wouldnt have bought a stone and all that other <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.. total waste
  • Options
    sangrinesangrine Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Did you join a party which you found via chat?
    At level 60, All the parties I have joined via chat are speedrunners and farmers and exploiters.
    Despite it's weaknesses, I suggest level 60 players use the queue or a non-farming, non-speedrun, non-exploit guild.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    That makes sense....Will try that.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Please do not post the details of exploits. Exploits should always be reported privately through in game reports, Customer Service Tickets or via PM to a Community Manager or Moderator.

Exploits, shortcuts and what not are actively being removed and reports are much appreciated. For terrain shortcuts like that the best thing you could likely do is record a video of the exploit, upload it to youtube or some other video hosting website as a private video and include a link to the video in your report.

I promise you most of the shortcuts are not intended and are being removed as they are reported. :)

My apologies but as this thread is about exploiting it is not suitable for further forum discussion. Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions.
This discussion has been closed.