test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Flame of Tar Valon

nevetsftwnevetsftw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Flame of Tar Valon

"And it was written that no hand but his should wield the Sword held in the Stone, but he did draw it out, like fire in his hand, and his glory did burn the world. Thus did it begin. Thus do we sing his Rebirth. Thus do we sing the beginning.
-From Do'in Toldara te, Songs of the Last Age, Quarto Nine: The Legend of the Dragon
Composed by Boanne, Songmistress at Taralan, the Fourth Age"

Flame-icon.svg
I formally invite you to walk amongst us in the White Tower. We shall teach you the ways of the Aes Sedai; of Saidar and Saidin.

Decas
Watcher of the Seals
Flame of Tar Valon
The Amyrlin Seat

Flame of Tar Valon is on DRAGON

What kind of guild is Flame of Tar Valon?
  • First and Formost, we are based off of the fantasy series "The Wheel of Time" by Robert Jordan
  • We are here to have fun, yet we are courteous of our members needs
  • We are a guild who supports community, cooperation, and teamwork
  • We support active Role Play, however we also are dedicated to PvE and PvP and helping our members reach 60

We are currently looking for any and all adventures who are interested in joining our family. Feel free to post inquires about joining below or message us in game, on the Dragon server

Leaders:
  • Decas@nevetsftw (leader)

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the Shadow.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time"

Wheel-icon.svg
"The Prophecies will be fulfilled," the Aes Sedai whispered. "The dragon is Reborn."

We are the Aes Sedai, the Servants of All. We are the Women who embrace Saidar and the Men who channel Saidin. For the White Tower, we deny the Shadow, Shai'tan.

Ranks:
  1. Wilder: Those who have learned to channel on their own, without formal education or particular skill of the One Power.
    (1-20)
  2. Novice: Those training in the White Tower to become Aes Sedai. This is the first level of a Tower initiate.
    (21-40)
  3. Accepted: Those training in the White Tower to become Aes Sedai. This is the second level of a Tower initiate.
    (41-59)
  4. Aes Sedai: Old Tongue for "Servants of All" These individuals are able to channel either Saidar or Saidin, the two halfs of the One Power.
    (60)
  5. Hall of the Tower: The deliberative body of the White Tower, comprised of Sitters from each Ajah.
    (Moderators of the guild)
  6. Keeper of the Chronicles: The Amyrlin's second-in-command and overseerer of the official business of the Tower.
  7. The Amyrlin Seat: The Watcher of the Seals, the Flame of Tar Valon, the leader of the Aes Sedai.
    (Decas)
Post edited by nevetsftw on

Comments

• nevetsftwnevetsftw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    "The Amyrlin is chosen by the Hall of the Tower for life, and forsakes her former Ajah.
    To be seen as 'from all Ajahs and yet of none'.
    Symbolized by her stole striped with all seven Ajah colors"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRykndw85bL-Sn97eBdQ_UZhy9_XfBKTba7U209mPUxlQrZEZYH

"Verin, you are worrying about a lionfish out in the Sea of Storms, while here and now the silverpike are chewing our nets to shreds."
    — Siuan Sanche, Amyrlin Seat, 988-999 NE

The Ajahs

180px-Red.jpg
    • The Reds focus on the capturing of Darkfriends, and bringing them to the Tower for Gentling.
    • The largest Ajah, comprising one-fifth of all Aes Sedai.
    • The Red Ajah does not partake in the bonding of Warders.
    • Led by the Highest.
    • PvP

180px-Green.jpg

"... to be a Green means to stand ready. In the Trolloc Wars, we were often called the Battle Ajah. All Aes Sedai helped where and when they could, but the Green Ajah alone was always with the armies, in almost every battle. We were the counter to the Dreadlords. The Battle Ajah. And now we stand ready, for the Trollocs to come south again, for Tarmon Gai'don, the Last Battle.
    We will be there. That is what it means to be a Green."
    —Alanna Mosvani, Green Sister

• The Second Largest Ajah.
    • The Green Ajah bond as many Warders as they wish, though a Green with only one Warder is typically married to them.
    • Led by the Captain-General.
    • PvE

180px-Gray.jpg
    • Focuses on diplomacy and mediation in politics. They favor harmony and consensus above all else, and are often conflict mediators or ambassadors.
    • The third largest Ajah.
    • Led by the Head Clerk.
    • Guild Mediation
    edited July 2013
    180px-Brown.jpg
    • Devoted to knowledge and the collection of ancient wisdom. They generally forsake the mundane world, instead dedicating themselves to history and study.
    • Responsible for the administration of the White Tower Library.
    • The fourth largest Ajah.
    • Governed by a ruling council, the head of which is called First Chair.
    • Enchantment Collection
    edited July 2013
    180px-Yellow.jpg

"Being of the Yellow isn't about skill ... It's about passion. If you love to make things well, to fix that which is broken, there would be a purpose for you here."
    —Suana Dragand, Yellow sister

• Accepted with a Talent for Healing generally join the Yellow upon raising.
    • The fifth largest Ajah.
    • Led by the First Weaver.
    • Professions and the Foundry
    edited July 2013
    180px-Blue.jpg

"Seekers after Causes."
    —Verin Mathwin, Brown sister

• Normally involve themselves with righteous causes and justice.
    • They have the most extensive eyes-and-ears network.
    • Enjoy the prestige of having the highest number of Amyrlin Seats raised from their Ajah.
    • The Blue Ajah has been at odds with the Red Ajah for a millennium.
    • The second smallest Ajah.
    • Led by the First Selector.
    • Guild Recruitment
    edited July 2013
    180px-White.jpg
    • The White Ajah of the Aes Sedai is dedicated to the value of logic, and devotes itself to questions of philosophy and truth.
    • They do not concern themselves with worldly affairs, and have no eyes-and-ears network.
    • The smallest Ajah in the Tower
    • Led by the First Reasoner
    • Class Knowledge
    edited July 2013
    Hello Guildies,

I just wanted to write you all a friendly reminder about what i means to be in a guild. A guild is not just a roster with a high number. A guild is our own little community within the game, who are here to aid and assist each other however we can, whenever we can. Flame of Tar Valon is a fun, social guild; and to be just this, we MUST be kind towards each other as we progress in levels, offering aid if we are just puttsing around in Protector's Enclave. To get to know each other better, we must socialize, and in doing so, you will find that we are all unique and interesting people who bring something different to the guild.

So please, keep this in mind while you are online; if someone is talking in guild chat, they are talking to be heard, recognized, and acknowledged. Don't just ignore them, as if this were you, you wouldwant to be acknowledged, too. We all want to have a good time here and have fun gamining.

Thanks for the consideration!

Keeper of the Chronicles
    edited February 2014
    Current Status: Recruiting
  • thegreeblerthegreebler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited February 2014
    Good greeblings!

I am Warlord Greebo. Returning after being gone a bit. I am looking to expand my friends - neverwinter can be brutal without the 'perfect mix.' I will send a tell in game.

IN game contact.. greebler@thegreebler or Greebo the Barbarian@thegreebler

Thank ye
  • oster887oster887 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I just wanted to comment and say this sounds like an awesome idea for a guild, if I hadn't just joined a guild with some friends I would have definitely joined. Wish you guys the best of luck.
  • harnelharnel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Interesting the way you've reconciled the different Ajahs, I'm intrigued. You can contact me in-game with Kail@HalaeNorsk

EDIT: Ah, my apologies. I've decided to work on my gear before really going for a guild. Maybe another time.
  • firesmanfiresman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hello..I would be interested in learning more about your guild. Seems my ingame name is appropriate..Moirane Ta'Veran@firesman
  • goldenone4goldenone4 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Lews Therin Telamon ...
    Need say more :)
  • qpalexqpalex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hello there. I was wondering if this guild is still active. It seems to fit my needs: Roleplay, PvP and PvE. I didn't read that book, but seems interesting so I will most likely read it. My IGN is Alex Moonlight@qpalex and I'm level 32 right now.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Unfortunately four months have passed since a member of this guild has posted on this thread.

While the moderators have not been strict on necromancy in this section threads which are this old and inactive really will end up pushing currently active guilds off the front page so you may see us close some of these seemingly inactive guild threads up from time to time.

If the guild is active please feel free to PM any moderator and we will be more than happy to re-open the thread. :)
This discussion has been closed.