test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for group, maybe a guild switch.

lost1onelost1one Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
Hi I just want to preface this by saying I love my current guild and what it stands for, but I am finding it hard to get regular guild groups. Sometimes when I do they have trouble clearing content. I am looking for a group of players or a guild that want to farm t2 content and even CN. I have 4 60's on the Mindflayer server all at diff gear scores. I am 4/4 CN on my Cleric but only finished it once. I have a cw, gwf,rogue, and a cleric all 60. I would love to farm more gear for all my toons and such. I also like to regularly pvp. I just would like a regular group that likes to clear content and can do so in a timely and clean manner.(all runs are not perfect though ^.^) I am not some min maxer or hardcore player but I do like to spend my time in game working twords my personal goals. I don't mind helping others get gear either. If you think your the group of peeps for me please message me in game via mail or add me. Xander,Bridezilla,Alexis, or Derek@lost1one. Hope to hear from ya soon. I am not actively looking for a new guild, just a group or people to run more t2 content with regularly.