test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hello from the Neverwinter Community and Volunteer Moderator Teams!

2»

Comments

• pera98pera98 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    hi then i would like to have a admin of neverwinter skype to alk about some ideas to the game but i dont want no one to read the ideas and then say it was their idea...please answer :D
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Hey there,

You can feel free to PM CMPinpointerror or any Community Moderator and we will do what we can to get you heard. However contacting us via our personal contact information is not something I think the community team is willing or permitted to do.
  • lululuolululuo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    please i want know information. my from is egypt. can i play Neverwinter or cant because my from ?
    and i have acc perfectworld before 6 years can i play or cant ?
    please answer me fast :)
    thanks all :)
  • mablus25mablus25 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hi yea Community of Neverwinter names Blast Lord I lead the guild Band of Brothers Production also use to lead guilds on other MMO games like City of Heroes and World of Warcraft also if your looking for a moderator or a Game Master for both the forums and on the guild just message me and keep up on the great work on Neverwinter and looking foward for more future expansions and new classes for Neverwinter.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Shouldn't this be a sticky?
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It was and got de-stickied in the name of front page tidiness.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    lululuo wrote: »
    please i want know information. my from is egypt. can i play Neverwinter or cant because my from ?
    and i have acc perfectworld before 6 years can i play or cant ?
    please answer me fast :)
    thanks all :)

if you already have an account, yes you can. however if you do not have an account, you currently cannot register for a new one.

i hope that helps! :)
  • mablus25mablus25 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Is there anyway to sign up an application to become a Game Master for Neverwinter?
  • phaazenphaazen Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    mablus25 wrote: »
    Is there anyway to sign up an application to become a Game Master for Neverwinter?

very bottom of the page click the career button
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    GM's are paid staff and require you to commute to Redwood City California.

If you would like to volunteer to be a Community Mmoderator feel free to PM CMPinpointerror and he will get back to you.
  • jdpowelljdpowell Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hey all,

I wasn't sure where to start so I guess this may be the best place. I have a few suggestions about game play that might be very useful.

1. Having multiple spaces and achievements for mounts. Instead of having only one mount at a time, how cool would it be to try to get many mounts that you could keep in it's own mount "bag", like companions.

2. More music. I know finding people to remix and or get small groups to make music takes time and money, but it sure does add flavor to the game.

Well, that's it for now. More to come
  • judaewongjudaewong Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    OMG ! i can't login"UNABLE TO AUNTHENTICATE" ? what ? plss fixed us! :(:(
  • rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    lol what a random thread to necro for that response haha. Yes they are aware juda.
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • gunslinger7775gunslinger7775 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    How long does it usually take to begin posting threads? I just joined today and want to get my Neverwinter guild recruitment post set up.
  • miomans0miomans0 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    In the forums part you want to post like Guild Recruitment, in the bottom of the page you will find a button says [+ Post New Thread] . btw you should have choose a more recent thread to ask :)
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    How long does it usually take to begin posting threads? I just joined today and want to get my Neverwinter guild recruitment post set up.

It will take approximately a week from your first post in a given game forum (regardless of the date you actually started playing said game) to be able to create new threads. Anyway, closing this one down as it's quite old and has served its purpose.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.