test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Greycloaks seeking adventurers!

colbrandarcolbrandar Member Posts: 11 Arc User
"A man dressed in tarnished armor wearing a dingy grey cloak enters the tavern. The smell of ale and wines fill the air but does nothing to stifle the odors of these establishments. The smell of hard work, manual labor and libations ambush his nostrils as he takes in the scene before him. He walks warily towards a billboard and starts hammering a notice on it....."

9hqh.jpg

".....After the notice is placed he again eyes those in the room and stalks out the door into the night air."

(Dragon Server, No Nonsense guild, Active members, Active Leadership, Established, No requirements, Just play and have fun with a good group of players. Contact @colbrandar or @kvetchus_ by tell, or email in game or drop by our website for more details.)
The Greycloaks are recruiting!
Contact @colbrandar or @kvetchus_ for details!

Colbrandar
Information Officer for The Greycloaks @ Dragon

Guild Website
Guild Recruitment Thread
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by colbrandar on

Comments

• colbrandarcolbrandar Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Welcome to the Guild Frukal!

Colbrandar

Guild Website
    Guild Recruitment Thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    Welcome all new members!! We are still recruiting!!

Colbrandar

Guild Website
    Guild Recruitment Thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    Growing very nicely! Welcome all new players! We are still heavily recruiting!

Colbrandar

Guild Website
    Guild Recruitment Thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Had a great time knocking down Grey Wolf and Mad Dragon yesterday! Such a great guild! Nearly 400 members already, always a good time.
    edited July 2013
    We just reached 423 members, looking to close in on 500 soon. We are still recruiting until we reach the maximum! Remember, there are no requirements to join! Active Leadership, Greycloaks are playing around the clock! Join Today!

Update: We just opened a 5th Repository! Grats Greycloaks!

Colbrandar

Guild Website
    Guild Recruitment Thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    Well we pushed 500 members for a bit there, and we did an inactive player purge and now we are fast tracking our way to being one of the top active guilds on Dragon! Thanks to all new members and veterans alike for all the contributions recently. We are still looking to fill the handful of remaining spots on our roster and we look forward to playing with you.

Remember, The Greycloaks have very little bureaucracy and strict guidelines to follow, we just want to create an active fun environment for you to play NWO in. Lots of group questing, PvP, Delving even instant bank access to our new recruits. We truly wish to guide and help you grow as a player in our friendly community of players.

Our community is a vast and broad network of players from all over the world, Germany, Turkey, UK, USA. Many languages and playstyles!

If this is something that is appealing to you, look us up. We would be delighted to have you!

Colbrandar

Guild Website
    Guild Recruitment Thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    It was interesting though -- 2 months inactive was the magic number I used to trim list, but out of nearly 500 members, that was *only* 43. Greycloaks are super active. We did a GG Dwarf King yesterday that I wished I've made a video out of - could have been a training video for that dungeon, picture perfect flawless run. Had a good time this morning rolling Mad Dragon again, I just love putting that green b*****d down. Give us a shout if you want in! Check out our guild site, or PM any online member for an invite.
  • mrspectromrspectro Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I
  • kkkellkkkell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sorry..post deleted as you are on Dragon and I'm on Beholder.
    edited October 2013
    In addition to The Greycloaks, we also have the Whitecloaks. The Greycloaks are a high level, highly active guild that is usually between 470 and 500 members, typically with 10-20 members active at a time (mostly EU and US timezones). The Whitecloaks started as a guild to put our alts in, but has grown to over 250 members and is also incredibly active. We consider both guilds as one and rather than using Guild chat, we all share a single global channel which is also open to the public (across shards and even games) called "Greycloaks" (enter: /channel_join "Greycloaks" to join). Feel free to join our channel and decide if you'd like to apply for membership (which means asking anyone OR applying on our site - either way). We have no requirements for membership - you can learn more on our guild site.
  • azrael778azrael778 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Awesome guild!!! Awesome guildies!!! :D
  • donbantudonbantu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    azrael778 wrote: »
    Awesome guild!!! Awesome guildies!!! :D

I couldn't agree with you more! Fantastic guild.
    edited November 2013
    We are now open for new membership. We are now training noobs how to properly run dungeons. give us a howler :D
    edited December 2013
    We just created our 3rd guild of the cloak empire the Blackcloaks!!!!
  • nelos90nelos90 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So.. Would it be fair to surmise that there is casual roleplaying involved with the Greycloaks? That's what I'm kinda looking for. It's been a long time since I've done any and I would like to get back into that aspect of Neverwinter.
    edited January 2014
    nelos90 - sorry for the late reply here. I would imagine, with ~ 400 players involved across three guilds, you would find some of that, but honestly, if that's the case, it's not something those players go on about publicly in chat. That said, it's a very open group with varied interests. Some are hardcore epic grinders, some spend the bulk of their time creating foundries and playing other's quests, some are super causal players that are only on a few hours a week, others are pretty much on 24/7 (I think they must use a bucket and sleep on a mat under their desk... not sure about those people...). Point is, I think the Cloaks have something for everyone.
    edited August 2014
    [IMG][/img]greycloaks_zpsa0673ac3.jpg