test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[beholder] the doom crew

joe563joe563 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
Hey everyone this is joeshread from the doom crew, we have a fun little guild in beholder, just a few group of friends that discovered this awesome game, we got together to make the doom crew just to help each other out, and enjoy the game to it's fullest. we would like to welcome anyone to join for just about any thing in the game, as far as leveling up, dungeons, quests, etc. we are just about playing the game, and are on all the time, (mostly), everyone is friendly, so far we all use mics, but it isn't required, not much is to join this guild, as i said, we are friends that helped each other in the game and would like to grow helping others, all we ask is be respectful to others, and we will help out or just smash on some quests, missions dungeons etc.! sweet! thanks for your time, look us up, friend me, joeshread@joeshread563, we are a good guild, (I would say, haha) we do communicate, and if you needed any help just ask and we will be ready to smash! :cool:
Post edited by joe563 on

Comments

• kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Are you planning to expand in the future, so that you're able to do bigger content and paragraphs?
  • joe563joe563 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    yea, we are we are very new