test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

State of Neverwinter nowdays?

gulrakdarkgulrakdark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Have not been playing Neverwinter of late and wanted to know how things are going at the moment. As far as I know the Feywind update hasn't happened yet.

Sometimes I wish the company would put Neverwinter out of it's misery and other times I really do wish it success by fixing what needs to be fixed. I grew bored of waiting for DDs to run dungeons.

Have Cryptic hired a QA team yet?

Comments

• krahctkrahct Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I posted this in another thread...twice. I think it summarizes the state of Neverwinter these days quite well

You ever visit a deceased loved one at the Cemetery? I have. Some I spend long periods of time reflecting on memories, talking to them in spirit, basking in the warmth of the sun while I reminisce. That's alot like how I feel about this game. It's dead, buried in the ground, but I can't leave...I'm lingering, waiting for something living to call my attention once again.

Here's another analogy for ya:

Imagine a loving couple, they want to have a child. They envision a healthy glowing baby addition to their family, possibilities and hopes abound.

Then tragedy strikes and baby is born dead. Hope is crushed, deep emotional pain ensues. Recovery begins.

That's alot like how I'm sure Cryptic feels about this game.
    "I never make mistakes, I once thought I did but I was wrong"