test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Moonstar Agent Info Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ladysylvia wrote: »
    Yeah the wiki lacks some information and that's a bit sad. I would add some information, but how i can do it?

Tipsy is the achievement for 'any amount of tip' right? Then it give maybe a fourth step for the other tips achievement too(tip maximum on someone) aren't it?

Just click the edit button on the page. You don't have to be logged into an account to edit it.
  • Options
    izatarizatar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Ok, here are the top foundry community achievements:

early access III: review 100 beta quests
    patron of the arts III: tip max 100 times
    reviewer IV: review 250 quests
    tipsy IV: tip 250 quests any amount
  • Options
    dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    hav0clol wrote: »
    Hey, this is a bump and a half but:

Do you need to get your quest featured in order to get Moonstar Agent?

dzogen, which Foundry Community Achievements do you still have listed as available? because from the wikipedia (and from my own page), I can't see how it's possible to get the required number of achievements.

Hey, sorry I didn't see this. I don't really play anymore, and just come back every few weeks to the forums to see if anything new or interesting is happening with the game. Neverwinter has sort of taken the same inevitable trajectory of WoW, Diablo, or even SWG for me, except I just got there a little more quickly than I thought I would.

As for my Foundry achievements, all I have left are the 2 featured achievements and a handful of community reviews. I got bored running the 95% of really bad or incompletable foundries so just kind of left it at that.

Aside from title achievements, I feel pretty good about having created a few Foundries that players seem to have had enjoyed, so for me, that has made the time in the game well spent. I remember starting out trading reviews just hoping to get a few plays, and then suddenly hit a tipping point and they became the most played quests in game for a while. That was fun. I think it also gave me a little e-peen in the forums to throw around which pissed some people off. I enjoyed some of the flame wars that ensued almost as much as the game itself. I will say I do miss some of the characters that used to frequent these forums, friends and enemies alike.

As for Moonstar, I will never get the rank 10 title as I am not planning to create any more foundries and my current ones are far too awesome to be recognized as featured. At least that's the excuse I like to tell myself.

Congrats to Izatar though for pulling it off, I'm not sure if anyone else has done it. The 2 featured quests are really a tough hurdle. I will say it would be nice if the reward was commensurate to the effort.
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
  • Options
    hav0clolhav0clol Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hey, sad to hear you quit! 27th level, secret agent and of course bob's tavern were 3 of my favourite foundries!