test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Does Sinister shade set works with duelist flurry?

asunazysasunazys Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Anyone tries this set for duelist flurry build? Thanks!
Post edited by asunazys on

Comments

• thunderxbearthunderxbear Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It did for me. At least I'm pretty sure it did, but I found I did more dps using sly flourish anyways, so I couldn't give you a 100% answer. The best way to test it is to go to the PVP building and hit the dummies in stealth and see if the buff pops up under your portrait.
  • healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    It did for me. At least I'm pretty sure it did, but I found I did more dps using sly flourish anyways, so I couldn't give you a 100% answer. The best way to test it is to go to the PVP building and hit the dummies in stealth and see if the buff pops up under your portrait.

...What?
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • senseijohnsenseijohn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 90
    edited July 2013
    healhamsta wrote: »
    ...What?

He might have meant in PvP since it's rare that you can do a full DF against a good opponent.