test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guild - Beholder

baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
Hi there people

After 3 weeks of my old guild being inactive and nobody helping to form a new one its finally been done! Hooray:p

Anyways Knights Of Solitude has now been formed on the Beholder server & we are looking for any casual PvE players.
We aim to create a nice casual guild for solo/group PvE players so they can find groups/parties for dungeons/skirmish/foundry etc, all without the hassle of zone chat or people asking for your gear score:)

All lvls & classes welcome & NO Gear Score or Voice Comms required!

If you just want an easier place to find groups, be part of something without all of the hassle of signing up on guild websites and things then PM me or leave a message.

Happy Hunting people
Post edited by baronvonboom on

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Resolved

/10 char
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Guild formed - Any info feel free to message
  • Options
    apotempkinapotempkin Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    How many members thus far?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    20 in the first day, not been on much today as the Steam sale started:)
  • Options
    thomasus86thomasus86 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi,

I am new to this game - lvl18 GWF and I want to join some group which plays for fun n relax. I play about one or two hours a day, more in weekends. I used to play UO (for about 5 years) when I was at college, so MMORPG is not something new for me. Feel free to contact me, I would like to join you.
  • Options
    tranglectranglec Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm searching for a casual guild that doesn't just take hardcore powergamers.
    I'm a n o o b when it comes to MMORPGs, this is the first one I ever tried, but I am level 40 now and I have some experience with singleplayer offline RPGs.

How many members are there currently, because I just looked up the guild in game and there isn't a single member online at this moment?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hey Guys:)

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the thread.

Currently weve got about 30 members, I recruited most of those on the first day of founding but since then ive been a little occupied over on Steam for the sale and such so haven't been on as much.
    That will all be back to normal in a cple of days though.

You probably didn't see anyone online as it only shows those who can recruit/invite not all members I think.

Anyways thanks for the interest and you are both more than welcome to join, its nice and relaxed with nobody telling you what to do or how to do it, but plenty of advice if you need it:)

Cheers