test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for an active Aussie guild.

winddancer42winddancer42 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
I have been in 2 guilds, now, were everyone has left. I would like to find a guild that won't quit and I would prefer to play with other Aussies. I have TS and love doing Pve and would like to learn PvP. I'm not elite or one of the best players out there, I just want to have fun without exploiting the game. I have a 60 Lvl CW and a 57 Lvl GF.:)
Post edited by winddancer42 on

Comments

• omniblast1985omniblast1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited July 2013
    I have been in 2 guilds, now, were everyone has left. I would like to find a guild that won't quit and I would prefer to play with other Aussies. I have TS and love doing Pve and would like to learn PvP. I'm not elite or one of the best players out there, I just want to have fun without exploiting the game. I have a 60 Lvl CW and a 57 Lvl GF.:)

Dear Winddancer,

I cannot offer you a pure Aussie guild, but i can offer you a rocksolid community with roots dated back to 2002!
    Currently The Conclave is growing into Neverwinter, and will soon be a full grown guild within the list of games.
    Our members range from korean, to america, to aussie, to europe and so on.
    We are about to breach the walls of Gauntlgrym, and other events are planned on a regular schedule.
    We can offer what you are looking for, all legit, good community, but at the same time, casual and friendly.
    Come join us, and you will have the time of your life ;-)

Check my signature for the link to our orignal thread, and our forums.
    Good luck on finding a proper guild.
  • havocwhavocw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited July 2013
    If you are still looking for a guild, DiE is always happy to take you in. Maybe we are the guild that satisfies your requirements, but I'll let you check out recruitment thread (link below) and let you decide for yourself. Our members are primarily made up of Australians.

Here's the link to the guild recruitment post on NW forum: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...ate-Gauntlgrym

And here's the link to DiE's website: http://darknessiseverywhere.enjin.com/home

If you are interested, either drop me (@havocw) or Marx (marx@marxed) a message in-game, and fill out the application on the web so that we can process the forum permissions for you.