test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

One Charachter only allowed 5 slots to sell in auction

lilacflame2013lilacflame2013 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi, I looked through several pages, and didn't find this same bug anywhere. I have 4 characters, and I sell a lot of things that I make in the professions and also stuff I pick up along the way. I have no problem with 3 of them, but the 4th one, Dhurga Xyra, is only being allowed 5 slots in the auction house. I have submitted numerous bug reports in game, but funny thing is, they are not being acknowledged, not even being given a ticket, no e-mail back. It's like there is NO ONE THERE. So finally my husband said I should post it in here. Hopefully that will work and someone can FIX IT. And she is 20th level so should be having no problem being allowed at least 20-30 slots!
Thanks for your attention!
Don't Mess with the Affairs of Dragons for you are Crunchy and Good with KETCHUP!!:p
Post edited by lilacflame2013 on

Comments

• Options
    lilacflame2013lilacflame2013 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    UPDATE to my above Posted Bug Report. NOW my other character Khalindra Xyra is having the same problem. She is only being allowed 7 slots. Evidently after a few things up for sale didn't sell, they were kicked back to my mail, and the SLots they were disappeared completely so that I Don't have them anymore. So, Now what?? is this going to happen to ALL of my characters? I think my husband thinks I am taking this too hard, but he sells a lot too, and this hasn't happened to him. yet.
    Don't Mess with the Affairs of Dragons for you are Crunchy and Good with KETCHUP!!:p
  • Options
    kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Check what you have in your mailbox as expired auctions, I believe they still count towards your total. If you have more than 20 mails with incoming items in them you also may not see the expired items, so just try emptying out your mailbox.
  • Options
    flashtonyflashtony Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yes it does count!
    All mails coming from the auction house count towards your allowed auctions!
    Remove those mails from your inbox and you'll be fine again!

(Had the same issue!)
    "Tanking since 1984"