What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LvL 60 end game .. spam in town?

2»

Comments

• manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    skarsys wrote: »
    So I hit lvl 60 a few days ago on my TR. I found out that the only way you can get into T1 and do them successfully was to actually buy T1 gear. The irony!!

Not true at all. You can hit the T1 gear sore requirements easy with the T1 PvP gear which you can earn with Glory. You don't have to buy much of anything to hit T1 requirement.
  • etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    manholio wrote: »
    Not true at all. You can hit the T1 gear sore requirements easy with the T1 PvP gear which you can earn with Glory. You don't have to buy much of anything to hit T1 requirement.

Isn't the t1 req 5300? That should be blues and greens :D

How does the op think people cleared them originally?
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    etherealj wrote: »
    Isn't the t1 req 5300? That should be blues and greens :D

Not sure. I thought it was like 7500. Anyways, I hit the T2 requirement with the T1 PvP gear and some cheap purple rings and neck and a blue belt, methinks. You don't have to spend much to hit that requirement.
  • kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I got my second character to 60 (a TR as well) and got into T1 even some T2 runs with out a problem, I'm on Dragon as well.
    Maybe you just caught a bad luck moment.
    Also your guild mates wrong you don't need T1 gear to get into T1 or T2 to get into T2. That's just some elitist views.
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
    Panda@kristingrave - CW - Dragon
    Death@healxyou - DC - Dragon
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    manholio wrote: »
    Not sure. I thought it was like 7500. Anyways, I hit the T2 requirement with the T1 PvP gear and some cheap purple rings and neck and a blue belt, methinks. You don't have to spend much to hit that requirement.

Tier 1 is 6800:

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Gear_Score

so you should be able to hit that easily from the gear you got questing up to 60 and buying a few (cheap) items off the AH. Failing that run the 5700 GS Cragmire Crypts and Cloak Tower a couple of times during DD and you should be fine. Or just PvP for an evening or so....