edited January 2015 in Foundry Quest Database
The Crucible Challenge by @remorselord

Short Code: NW-DR7WBOLM6
Mission Type: Arena
Average Duration: 30 -45 min
Amount of Combat: Medium to Heavy
Starts at: Protector's Enclave Gate Map
Mission Summary:

This quest takes players into a hidden underground chamber known as "The Crucible" located deep within the Sword Mountains. Filled with wondrous treasures and monsters from all around the world, The Crucible pits players against some of the toughest foes of Neverwinter. Adventurers that seek hidden treasure and challenge may dare to come alone or bring a group with them to a gladiatorial deathmatch to the top. Those who have the courage to defeat all levels of The Crucible Challenge may find a hidden treasure waiting for them at the end.

The Crucible Challenge currently has thirty waves of unique encounters for players to fight against and offers new environments to explore.

Author tips/hints:

- A party of two or more players as some encounters may be difficult for solo play
- Solo play for players of any level depending on player experience

Screenshots/attachments:

Intro:

n66y55.jpg

Crucible of Memory:

o50xv4.jpg

Crucible of Madness:

11tycjl.jpg

Crucible of Darkness:

10hp24p.jpg
Post edited by remorselord on

Comments

• Options
    shadow71shadow71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 50
    edited January 2015
    This quest was straight up horrible. Way way too long to even state it was a medium one. I got all the way at the end just to see some stupid troll dance on a freaking rock and couldn't exist it. This overall was a -100 in my opinion and it needs not just more work but it needs to be wiped out!

And let's not mention the whole " I couldn't collect any reward due to the fact that the stupid troll" wasn't in line of sight no matter where I was standing.