test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: Caption this screenshot for a Neverwinter Starter Kit!

Comments

• Options
    koolywampuskoolywampus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So long Dorothy, goodbye Toto, I'll miss you.
    Oppohere draconem est preherndere vitam.
  • Options
    dukunpakertekdukunpakertek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    now's your chance to win a neverwinter starter kit and receive in-game items like an amulet of protection, bag of holding, and an adventurer's helper pack! Caption this screenshot for a chance to win:

6kpq5da.jpg

one lucky winner with a caption will win so get your entry in before 12 pm pdt (pacific) monday, july 15. And be sure to check your pms to find out if you've won! Good luck!

waiitttt!! Toooiiilleeett pleeaasseee!!!!
  • Options
    gnarleydagnomegnarleydagnome Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    "Hey Leroy..... Leroy Jenkins... It's me Bob... Bob Bighammer... wanna quest."
  • Options
    dariecdariec Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    now's your chance to win a neverwinter starter kit and receive in-game items like an amulet of protection, bag of holding, and an adventurer's helper pack! Caption this screenshot for a chance to win:

6kpq5da.jpg

one lucky winner with a caption will win so get your entry in before 12 pm pdt (pacific) monday, july 15. And be sure to check your pms to find out if you've won! Good luck!

yo soy tu papa, pendejo!
  • Options
    gwfleadergwfleader Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thor? WHO?
  • Options
    badpanda69badpanda69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Now's your chance to win a Neverwinter Starter Kit and receive in-game items like an Amulet of Protection, Bag of Holding, and an Adventurer's Helper Pack! Caption this screenshot for a chance to win:

6kPq5dA.jpg

One lucky winner with a caption will win so get your entry in before 12 PM PDT (Pacific) Monday, July 15. And be sure to check your PMs to find out if you've won! Good luck!

Thanks you been a great crowd I'm here all week and try the veal.
  • Options
    blade0730blade0730 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    "Don't forget my Cheetos!!!"
  • Options
    destriodestrio Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ragnaros, hey buddy! High-five!
  • Options
    sarlacc1979sarlacc1979 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 47
    edited July 2013
    "Amusud! How's it going? You want some tea or- Wait, what are you... NOOO don't crush the dwarves... they were my friends."
    Please try my Foundry campaign, "Olivia's Trials".
  • Options
    leacolleacol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    "I will pum... wait, is that? Yes.. Hi Justin Bieber!, I'm your biggest fan."
  • Options
    duskwraith13duskwraith13 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Pick me! Pick me!

Teacher! I know the answer!

Miss, you forgot your purse!

Cuz it ain't no lie
    Baby bye bye bye
    Bye bye
  • Options
    emannavtheundeademannavtheundead Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    "I shall rain death and..... *whats my line again?* and puppies down upon you!" "Wait....you ***"
  • Options
    ragicomragicom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Now's your chance to win a Neverwinter Starter Kit and receive in-game items like an Amulet of Protection, Bag of Holding, and an Adventurer's Helper Pack! Caption this screenshot for a chance to win:

6kPq5dA.jpg

One lucky winner with a caption will win so get your entry in before 12 PM PDT (Pacific) Monday, July 15. And be sure to check your PMs to find out if you've won! Good luck!

I'll kill those five adventurers with my super hot hammer!
  • Options
    zerthianzerthian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013

6kPq5dA.jpg

"I was General Thunderbolt Ross. I became the very thing I hated most in life. I am the Red Hulk. And for all I've done...I deserve to die..."
  • Options
    andromedabreannaandromedabreanna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013

6kPq5dA.jpg

"Hi, my name is Lazarus, and I like to one-shot clerics."
  • Options
    zennoth369zennoth369 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

6kPq5dA.jpg

Hey save me sum, save me sum Cleric goodness bro
  • Options
    b100d31fb100d31f Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    6kPq5dA.jpg
    Ahhh nooo! I didn't notice that my junk is hangin' out! Look at me I'm turning red! :mad:
  • Options
    kaledo89kaledo89 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013

6kPq5dA.jpg

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    yapdalimyapdalim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited July 2013
    Look at Me ........ and tremble!
  • Options
    pagangirl1986pagangirl1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    "If Thor were a demon..."
  • Options
    maelstronsolenormaelstronsolenor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Duuuude, don't forget to put those giant mushrooms on my pizza.
  • Options
    alandryl23alandryl23 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    WAIT! Has anyone told you about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ?
  • Options
    sarranspsarransp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

6kPq5dA.jpg

Hey mom!!!
  • Options
    josejayceejosejaycee Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Starter kiiiiittttt!!!
  • Options
    forfiterrforfiterr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    josejaycee wrote: »
    Starter kiiiiittttt!!!

whatever U say
  • Options
    yapdalimyapdalim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited July 2013
    Choose! I slap y'all to death with my Left Burning Palm or my Right Ice Hammer
  • Options
    strainer2strainer2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013

6kPq5dA.jpg

Dwarven womans have beards!
  • Options
    sanctionxsanctionx Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    "Sorry about the add spawns, guys. Give it another try?"
  • Options
    smbryant916smbryant916 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hey Bro, you ready for the first NeverWinter Fist Pump Challenge?
  • Options
    kiwbkiwb Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013

6kPq5dA.jpg
    "Can you guys wait a sec, i think that rogue gave me to much dots"
This discussion has been closed.