test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T3 - Tuesday-Triple-Test

redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Foundry
OK.

On Tuesday the 9th July I will test, and provide full feedback via PM, 3 Foundry Quests.

I will ONLY consider quests that are not already eligible for Daily Foundry

That is less than 5 Reviews AND/OR 20 Plays.

Because the feedback will be via PM I will be honest, but not overly harsh.

I'll be starting the reviews at around 8.00am UK Time (What Time Is This For You).

If you want your Quest to be considered please post it here ASAP.

I'll be taking the first 3 eligible quests in the order they were posted.

If there's anything specific you want me to pay special attention to please mention it in your post.

All The Best
Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.
Post edited by redneckronin on

Comments

• Options
    krisrmurraykrisrmurray Member Posts: 37
    edited July 2013
    Hi,

I would appreciate if you could run my adventure (see sig). I've been trying to add more detail, so please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
    Forgotten Treasure Campaign
    Part 1: Remembrance : NW-DDTLPFIKS (need 7 more plays)
    Part 2: Treasured Sin: Not yet published
  • Options
    drnoesisdrnoesis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'd love it if you can run mine, NW-DDZMGM5F3

However, if you'd rather avoid mine in favour of another because of the bug with waypoints disappearing on returning to protectors enclave (can be fixed with a client restart/relog, but it is a pain I know), then I completely understand :)
    ow1b.png
  • Options
    sh1nob3sh1nob3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    "FROST GOBLIN AMBUSH"
    My first foundry, I wasn't really aware of the fact when making this that people want something easy to daily to and don't really wanna "adventure" or "group". My next project will pander to the pansies a little more. Cuz this isn't gonna be very popular.

NW-DGQ75M27W

I hope you aren't too verbal on the permanent review I will be more than up to change just about anything from hearing from an experienced programmer in a pm or something in here. I know theres a lot of programming krap I don't understand how to do. I got some artistic and deco and dnd mindedness but I need to read the manual on how to pick up and put down and appear and disappear a lot of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> I am well aware of, Thanks so much for checking this out and reviewing - it should run thru smooth. I don't know how many runs are on it but most are my character - Ive taken two others thru. I am lvl 35 wiz.

I need feedback but if you are alone theres some things to know, I have designed this to be pretty frustrating for one person if you don't know where to step. There are walls of mobs in 3 places that will kill a solo person BUT, you simply go around them, this is not conceivable to some people. -You can take or leave these warnings, and you'll need to read stuff, but theres so little it shouldn't be a chore. This quest kinda operates under the premise of "hey maybe I should avoid fighting when possible" and not just blunder thru this, unless u aren't upset by being dead I guess.>

SPOILERS!!
    Red teleporter is a trap into mobs.
    You need to go up the hill after you go thru green portal not fight that mess u will die if alone.
    You should be careful when going to area and seeing "boss" spiders you'll want to avoid engaging them completely, if alone,
    and when crossing from one area to another theres several grps of hards kinda wandering around, if you don't keep right you will probably die.
    >>>>>

ty Nintai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    remorselordremorselord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If you are still interested in running a review for a new foundry please give mine a try, The Crucible Challenge. I don't have 20 plays yet, and would be great to receive some reviews. Checkout this thread for more information on the quest: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?392911-The-Crucible-Challenge-Quest-Review
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    OK first three quests as posted here all meet the requirements.

Will be cracking on now.

All The Best

• Options
    edited July 2013
    OK, the Three Quests have been reviewed and PMs sent.

@remorselord I intend to do something like this around once a week, not on the same days, it will depend on RL commitments.

I limit it to 3 because IIRC we can only tip three times a day, and I really hate reviewing a quest if I can't tip the Author.

All The Best

• Options
    crimsonconceptscrimsonconcepts Member Posts: 51
    edited July 2013
    Here is one that I have worked on a bit, but because of the holiday lost momentum on it. I would still like to know what you think.

Hold the Line!
    NW-DI4LDUHR8

Another that I made as the first part of a series.
    Fires Within - Goblin Attack (Part 1 of 5) -
    NW-DUXPXBR29

This is one that is at 5 runs/reviews but I would still like your opinion.

Emberbaths Planning:
    NW-DGU6CYPV4
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Please test my quests if you could...
    Crimsonconcepts:
    Emberbaths Planning - NW-DGU6CYPV4
    Fires Within - Goblin Attack (Part 1 of 5) - NW-DUXPXBR29