test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How much to remove Weapon Enhancement?

inzano42424242inzano42424242 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Before i go playing around with dropping Enhancements in my Armor or weapon, does anyone know the crystal cost to remove them? Also, is it a flat price or is removing a lesser cheaper than removing a normal.....

And plz, only asking about Enhancements, not runestones or enchantments.....
Post edited by inzano42424242 on

Comments

• shultzillashultzilla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Before i go playing around with dropping Enhancements in my Armor or weapon, does anyone know the crystal cost to remove them? Also, is it a flat price or is removing a lesser cheaper than removing a normal.....

And plz, only asking about Enhancements, not runestones or enchantments.....

I hope in time, you realize how dumb this question is.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It is not a flat cost and you will get a warning telling you how much it will cost to remove it when you slot it in
  • inzano42424242inzano42424242 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Shultzilla, awesome job. really helpful. Keep up the good work. Gotta enforce the sterotype of the D-bag forum poster.

Dardove, Yeah, i know. I havent actually combined the Weapon enhancement yet, was just curious as to the cost to decide if i wanted to drop in a lesser then remove it later to combine up to the normal, or just use the crystals towards buying more shards/wards
  • etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Shultzilla, awesome job. really helpful. Keep up the good work. Gotta enforce the sterotype of the D-bag forum poster.

Dardove, Yeah, i know. I havent actually combined the Weapon enhancement yet, was just curious as to the cost to decide if i wanted to drop in a lesser then remove it later to combine up to the normal, or just use the crystals towards buying more shards/wards

If I remember right, normal enhancements were ~250k the last time I tried. Greater are ~330k? or so.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • xenpl1xenpl1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yeasterday I put Lesser Plague Fire ench to my weapon and its said 170k AD for remove....... that to much.....
  • etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    xenpl1 wrote: »
    Yeasterday I put Lesser Plague Fire ench to my weapon and its said 170k AD for remove....... that to much.....

You can make a normal PF for like 330k :D
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • inzano42424242inzano42424242 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Cool. Can plan spending my crystals a little better now....