test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Dragon] TR 10.8k GS LF Guild

broodingonebroodingone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hello,

As the title states, I play a rogue and am currently sitting on a gear score of 10.8k. I also use an allure stone, which brings it to around 13.5k. It's been a while since I've run any dungeons and I'd like to finally start running Castle Never. However, with the "horror stories" that I've been reading lately about pugs, I'd rather do this with a guild, that way I'd know I wasn't going to get screwed over and they'd likely be more forgiving if I made any mistakes.

I live on the east coast of the US so, on weekdays I log in later in the evening, as I work. I'm more active on weekends, but I have no specific playtime. I just pop in here and there.

With all this said, I'm not just looking for a guild to carry me around to get gear for me. If I can get into a helpful guild, then I certainly want to be able to help out other members, as well. If this seems like a fair enough deal, feel free to post your guild's info/requirements in this thread, or hit me up in game with a whisper if I'm online or drop me a mail @broodingone if I'm not.

Regards,

~Faust
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lord Faust - 60 Trickster Rogue
Lady Faustina - 60 Hunter Ranger

Comments

• rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Running CN daily and looking for more...

Send me a tell on rish@rishzoth and I can fill you in on our guild.