test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a Guild to join on Mindflayer

lilswaggzlilswaggz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
35 y/o - Playtime- Nights and weekends GMT.

Currently have leveled a TR-Little Swaggz -60 8.4k GS and currently leveling a GF-Lil Swaggz Lady -17 .

As far as mmorpg experience goes , played FF online(03) , WoW , GW , GW2 , SWTOR and a host of other online and solo rpgs. Ive been in good guilds in pretty much all of the games I played. I also occasionally play shooters , preferably the Battlefield series as I have been a part of a FPS/Gaming clan since 2006 that revolved around but didn't only include Battlefield. Id definitely say I could use some pointers and tips but with my background in mmorpgs, character development is usually common sense.
My downtime usually involves a UFC PPV , so some Saturday evenings between 6-10 ish im usually glued to the tv . other than that , I work 7:30-4:30 , gotta walk my beastly dogs a few times a day and spend most of the rest of my time , gaming , eating , sleeping , in that order.

Hope to hear from a few cool , mature guilds :)

Also my roommate/childhood friend also plays and would be a wicked and skilled addition to any guild , he currently has a 60 GF and will be starting a Mage next.