test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Scoring?

skyewolf1skyewolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
Can anyone give me a *simple* explanation of how scoring works in PvP? Not individual scoring but team scoring on the way to 1000?
Post edited by skyewolf1 on

Comments

• huckasevenhuckaseven Banned Users Posts: 470 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    when you control a point, you get 1 score every second (think thats the interval)
    when an enemy is on your point, you dont get score for that point

classic domination
  • skyewolf1skyewolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
  • dank65dank65 Member Posts: 44
    edited July 2013
    huckaseven wrote: »
    when you control a point, you get 1 score every second (think thats the interval)
    when an enemy is on your point, you dont get score for that point

classic domination

This should be stickied for everyone to read cant tell you how many times in PvP I have to remind people to "FIGHT ON THE POINTS"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banshee
    Bloodthristy
    Guild - <Lords of The Dead>
    LvL 60 CW-Dragon Server
  • abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    There is no method.. its random... and sucks.. and terrible.. needs to get redone.. to...

1 kill = 25glory
    1 assist = 5 glory
    loss=200 glory
    win=500glory

then we be ok /fixed
  • flynnieflynnie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There is no method.. its random... and sucks.. and terrible.. needs to get redone.. to...

1 kill = 25glory
    1 assist = 5 glory
    loss=200 glory
    win=500glory

then we be ok /fixed

This is incorrect because I recently got 25 kills and a lost and still didn't cap over 200 glory as a reward. This is at level 60 as well.
  • abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Its not incorrect. It is what they should change it too. I said I don't know what it is currently its random and lame. Then I suggested how it should be. Hooked on phonics worked for me.