test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Things that should be fixed in PvP

vvergvverg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
I play a lot of PvP @ lvl 60 and saw several things that I think shouldn't be in PvP.

- Perm stealth TR's, I don't see this often but sometimes there is a TR that just <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you in perm stealth. What's the PvP element if there is no way to hit, heared that AoE should work but haven't seen that happening with my DC (by using Daunting Light as example).

- "Perm Prone/Knock Back" of GF's. What's point of PvP'ing them if they can just Prone you permanently, if the damage was like the GWF with there Prone Encounters/Daily than I dind't mind but they do crazy amounts of damage. They are already hard to kill, to give them much better DPS (than a GWF) and than also Perm Prone/Knock Back sounds bit weird for a tank.

- The new generation bots. I think I seen this for last 1 or 2 weeks a lot, bots that aren't AFK but they just walk to the Control Points and also attack. But you can recognize them by not having a Mount (every lvl 60 has at least the basic Mount), most times no Guild/Title, they always walk the same path. At one PvP map they walk down the stairs at the other from spawn while just going of the cliff at the spawn is much much faster to get to CP 2. Also they don't react if you talk to them and go 1v5 lol.
signature-lili.png
Post edited by vverg on

Comments

• Options
    wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If I am hit by a GF just once in PvP I'm typically toast. I mean I will need to be hit many times before being defeated but I can't do anything cause of their stun (knockdown I will get up from but the stun element is just too much). CW's can be just as bad (as a cleric I hate seeing CW's on the opposing team if they go after clerics). TR's in permastealth are impossible, otherwise they can be a good fight. A fix for permastealth in PvP without nerfing TR's would be to give some races/classes sight bonuses (as an elf cleric I don't see why I can't naturally detect them or why elf mages shouldn't either).
  • Options
    sorcererodsorcererod Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ther perma stealth seems to be gaining momentum. I didnt see it much a few days ago, but today there is 2-3 every match.
  • Options
    kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Oh I am shocked there isn't anything about GWF's who can stun lock, heal, not take damage, run like the wind... etc...and no I am not asking for them to be nerfed too.

You just have to learn how to deal with perma-stealth rogues and realize they sacrifice a lot to be stealthed all the time. I love seeing them, easy points on my books.