test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can we have different tier difficulties for dungeon? /Sign if you agree

shajib1234shajib1234 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Ok so this is one of the biggest challenge for someone like me who is too used to pvp as i lvled all my toons from 10-60 through pvp and have little experience in pve. I am sure it applies to a lot of other people too, including the new commers at low lvls.

Problem- I have trouble forming groups to run through dungeons, T2s especially because of my lack of experience. The main reason i find is that people are too afraid to run a dungeon with a pve beginner as they fear they will waste a lot of pots and injury kits trying and end up failing in the end still, so wasting both time and money for nothing. As such it is very common to see "experienced" players only by the pugs recruiting more people. Especially castle never, that one is forever "experienced only."

Solution- To help breakdown this fear, what i would suggest is introducing more tiers of difficulty to the dungeon. For example- casual, normal, hard and elite. Yes i am a ddo player too! That way, new players or those inexperienced in pve can try out the dungeon at a lower difficulty, become familiar with the strategies needed with a hands on experience, instead of just watching a youtube video on how to do it. Obviously, the loot will vary with the difficulty also. Most loot in elite difficulty and lowest loot for casual difficulty.