test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragon - Level 60 GWF - 9.5 GS LFG

marillion14marillion14 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Still fairly new to this game but learning! Name is Grendel in game. I'm looking for a mature guild that plays on Pacific time (California, Arizona, etc.). I'm pretty much done with my hard-core days of WoW so just looking for a pretty chill and relaxed guild to hang and do stuff with.

I have vent installed if needed, I am usually on around 6-6:30 pm PST during the week (after work) and pretty flexible during the weekends.

I'm a family man, so priority will always be given to the wife and kids :) but during some down time I will be logging in and doing stuff on my character.

If you have room for someone like me, hit me up!
Post edited by marillion14 on

Comments

• cenurahricenurahri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 54
    edited July 2013
    Hi there! I'm not sure our times are what you're looking for, but you'd be welcome in our guild. We're a fairly easygoing and friendly bunch. Our scheduled dungeons on Saturdays end at about 8pm PST, and our Monday, Thursday, and Sunday runs end at about 7pm PST. If we get enough interested members, we'll extend the times to about 8-9pm on weekdays and weekends, and we queue for 5700 dungeons any time there's interest. We do the foundry and dungeon quests daily for AD and repeat them if they're still needed by other members who hop on later.

We also plan to create hubs in TUG, ESO, and Wildstar when they come out.

If you're interested, here's our recruitment post. I hope you find a guild that suits you! :)
  • havocwhavocw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited July 2013
    If you are still looking for a guild, DiE is always happy to take you in. Maybe we are the guild that satisfies your requirements, but I'll let you check out recruitment thread (link below) and let you decide for yourself.

Here's the link to the guild recruitment post on NW forum: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...ate-Gauntlgrym

And here's the link to DiE's website: http://darknessiseverywhere.enjin.com/home

If you are interested, either drop me (@havocw) or Marx (marx@marxed) a message in-game, and fill out the application on the web so that we can process the forum permissions for you.