test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

cant see chat window ingame, bugged

drizztdourden21drizztdourden21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 54
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
theres my chat window on the left under my character and somehow i brought up a menu of about 15 or so mic channels which dont have names underneath it how do i get rid of this it was not there when i started playing the game. secondly i accidently dragged the main chat window, (which has the settings button) underneath this mic dropdown trying to get rid of the the mic dropdown and now i cant drag it back because its underneath the mic dropdown so i cant access it. this is a huge problem as i cannot see the chat for any part of the game or notifications can someone please help or can a moderator contact the tech support to log into my account and reset this because i have tried to contact tech support with a ticket before and its HAS BEEN SEVERAL DAYS WITH NO REPLY.

thanks
Post edited by drizztdourden21 on

Comments

• theosymphanytheosymphany Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Each time you leave a party it creates a mic icon. Relogging will reset it. Also if you leave a party and the ex party leader makes a new party you can see his party chat even if you're not in the party. Likewise ex-party members can eavesdrop on your party convos from time to time. Watch what you say!
    Kaelac Symphony LaggyGamerz Community
    Guild and guide info

Module 4 Comprehensive DC guide |Module 4 MoF CW Handbook |New! Scourge Warlock Guide| NW Numbers and Mechanics guide |Crit, Power and DPS guide | Dungeon Delving guide and more