test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gauntlgrym exploits - developers want us to use them i presume.

d3l337d3l337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
Developers designed flawed product, people are exploiting it(like 90% of us)

Phase one:

Join at the end of phase(3- 5 last minutes), just kill one monster to get phase one scroll, don't waste time here.

If there are any decent rewards for gold medal here let me know.

My idea to fix : being there for 30 minutes, scored over 50 point - get one gg coin.

Phase two:

Enter PVP, PVE in phase 2 is not worth trouble, you will get literally nothing compared to PVP.
In PVP just roam to get towers, use area damage skills to get more assists. If you are on tower with bascule bridges just close bridges and set a team of Control Wizards with Knokback on mastery slot, shield and shard of endless avalanche and its safefor whole phase two.
On this entry you may do tons of kills as CW(In my opinion its ridiculous)

Phase three:

Faldaver runs (90% or more of runs are now exploit runs)

/killme command near second camp
or
jump from bridge do waterwalk under instance and use /killme as fast as you get firecamp unlocked info.

FIX: jump into deep and unknown unknown water should kill just like it does at the start. Or devs are afraid of ice storm?

FYI: fast t1 or fast faldaver=exploit run.

/killme command should always teleport us to first firecamp and suddenly all exploits are fixed.
Why is it so effin hard?
Used /killme more than 2 times a day = ban?

Exiting instance and entering again spawns character in newest discovered firecamp, it should teleport to firs
How hard is that to code?
Post edited by d3l337 on

Comments

• gunbahahagunbahaha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 139
    edited July 2013
    Well, you're not wrong. The 'killme solution' is useless though because you can just do the run legitimately in almost the same time. It's not that hard to run from the start all the way to the campfire and die to mobs. At the end of the day people are going to pick the most efficient method of doing every dungeon and you can't exactly force people to kill trash..
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    And don't forget: get kicked in pugs when you say you don't want to cheat. :)
  • gigarosgigaros Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You forgot that people can get up into enemies spawning rooms and spawn kill. And have you guys ever seen it give the win to the wrong team? I've seen this happen TWICE and everyone including myself raged pretty hard. Seriously how can you still have a glitch in GG which literally gives the win to the wrong team? Amazing..
  • dcoy1dcoy1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Here's the funny thing. Figuring a way around killing stuff to get treasure and bosses or setting up to knock mass enemies off a cliff is one of the only ways this game actually feels like DnD.
  • d3l337d3l337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    My sad conclusion.
    I want to play clean way, but can't, I need to fit to all others around me.
  • d3l337d3l337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Faldaver chamber exploits are now perfected, people don't use killme anymore.
  • iergoiergo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    dcoy1 wrote: »
    Here's the funny thing. Figuring a way around killing stuff to get treasure and bosses or setting up to knock mass enemies off a cliff is one of the only ways this game actually feels like DnD.

That's what I thought. Call it, role-playing?
  • erikaalerikaal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Which would be fine if it was stated that it was acceptable by the devs, but it's not and they have used the ban hammer on people for exploits already.
    edited July 2013
    Faldaver is not fixed at all. Question is: how many resources it takes to fix The Bug?

I was lucky today, had one normal group in gg, normal faldavers - 3 of them, feels so good :).

Now about 50% of people use it (down form 90%).

Developers give me 5 million AD or character bound items, i ll gear up and find most exploits in game and will report.

Suggestion: Make some contests with pets, titles(maybe even zen and ad prizes) on Mimic for finding exploits before patches are live. for people playing this game too long exploit finding can be more funny than game itself.