test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter and 60

yeruneyerune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I loved my first character, going through the story and occasionally grouping with people to run a dungeon was a blast. Then I hit 60 and everything changed.

-PvPing in greens means at best you're targetpractice for the others, at worst you're just annoying roadkill that sticks to their boots.
-You must have full dungeon gear in order to be able to compete in pvp.
-Dungeons are basically the same, only the hp pool and number of adds differ.

And that's basically the entire endgame. Gauntlgrym brings the tedious repetetive notion of dungeons together with the zergrushing and gear-imbalance of pvp as the next step in end-game.

What happened?

I want to like this game, it has a lot of potential to like..... but it's getting harder and harder.

It's much more a solo RPG you play with 1000s of people than an actual mmo. The communication system is actually a barrier, it takes you out of the fight and (maybe just with me) it's bugged (one chat and I can't use the scrollmouse anymore untill I double tap esc).

What do you folks do to keep this game fun?
Post edited by yerune on

Comments

• Options
    krahctkrahct Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Be patient grasshopper, I'm sure Cryptic/PWE are working on another quick cash grab that will be entertaining for one character from a PVE perspective for about a month
    "I never make mistakes, I once thought I did but I was wrong"