test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question about Gear!

cryzocorecryzocore Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hello everyone,
I just reached lvl 60 few hours ago and i've managed to get a 7200 gear score. That allows me to queue for epic dungeons but the question is : will i drop T1 gear ONLY during the dungeon delves OR i'll drop even if the event is not active?
Thank you.
Post edited by cryzocore on

Comments

• Options
    farcursefarcurse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited July 2013
    only on DD and it drops rly well ( not counting crapy boss drops ) AKA u wont make much astral and the T2 gear is expensive because they Nerfed the drop rates
    so u dont make enough astrals from T1 to buy T2 and u need good gear to run t2 , also gauntlgrym reward system sucks
    adv get a full pvp set then get okish acess then try to go for better gear because unless ure gona p2w its gona take u a wile
  • Options
    ultimuslai2013ultimuslai2013 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Bosses drop T1 gears even if it is not dungeon delves event. However it may not be the T1 gears for your class. Dungeon Delve chest guarantees a gear that you can use.
  • Options
    cryzocorecryzocore Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thanks to both of you for your detailed answer that was exactly what i was looking for.
  • Options
    johnygwapojohnygwapo Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    just a tip..
    get t1 pvp gear, put lvl 5 enchants.. youll have 9.3k GS. skip doing t1 dungeons and go t2