test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I Got Bug with my NW Luncher!!!

trapaholic666trapaholic666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
When i start Neverwinter Luncher nothing happens .. only i can see it like process or down on the windows taskbar but the game dosent start .... please repair ur game cuz i dont want do reinstall it 5 times a week :mad:
Post edited by trapaholic666 on

Comments

• mrsmonmrsmon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    have you tried your neverwinter dinner? :P
  • lemornierlemornier Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i've your same problem...
  • shittybankshittybank Banned Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    When i start Neverwinter Luncher nothing happens .. only i can see it like process or down on the windows taskbar but the game dosent start .... please repair ur game cuz i dont want do reinstall it 5 times a week :mad:

I have this problem with the Neverwinter launcher and I found out that there's a similar problem with the Star Trek launcher. Coincidentally I had the same problems with another game from another company, Dungeons & Dragons Online from Turbine 3 weeks ago. I doubt the 2 companies use the same launcher technology but they seem to be plagued by the same problem. Turbine fixed their problem so it's Cryptic's turn to find out what's wrong and fix it, or they can keep referring players to their long FAQ on troubleshooting and hope that the problem will resolve itself.
    Incidentally I was trying to submit a login issue report via the tech support section and I was unable to complete the fields required (coz the field required clicking to get a list and but nothing happened) and continue to submit the report. I was stuck and I have no choice but to come here after reading and doing all the remedies offered in the FAQ and failing to fix anything after 4 hours.
  • fiatluxinvictafiatluxinvicta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    HI :) same thing for me- time to reinstall i guess -if tht doesnt fix it - time for another game i guess - U do NOT release games with this many problems and hope for success - u get our money now- and ltr we leave because of all the buggy BS! psst- U need to keep ur repeat cutomers -peace
  • treal3288treal3288 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    yup !!!!same problem here......no one has responded?????
  • bak0nbak0n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 58
    edited July 2013
    Just ran into it right now for the first time. Loader is showing blank with the exception of the news feeds. file checking is blank as well so I'm not sure its even doing anything.
  • asteroidusasteroidus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's an epidemic. I'm three hairs shy of uninstalling this thing for good.

Shame too, they seem to be polishing a shiny <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • pschokiller1pschokiller1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have the same problem too!:( Sometimes i can play but i often i can't play NW. After i search a new online game(with no prob.). They name is a ''Perfect World'' but i think it's not perfect.
  • mrsmonmrsmon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    windows menu > type run then enter to get into the rectangle thing > regedit.exe > cryptic launcher > delete WindowsPos_length

enjoy
  • karthosalekarthosale Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    nice, but i can't find the cryptic launcher in regedit. I have the game installed on Arc maybe the name is changed because of that?
  • lvng185lvng185 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If you are thinking that by uninstall the game, then it will solve this. Let me tell you it does not, only now that I can't even get to the log on window. I keep telling me that it can't connect with the sever and check my internet, let me tell you that me internet is just fine.
  • scadetscadet Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    mrsmon....you're the Man! it works
  • scadetscadet Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    karthosale wrote: »
    nice, but i can't find the cryptic launcher in regedit. I have the game installed on Arc maybe the name is changed because of that?

it was under.....HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Cryptic
  • cyrdecyrde Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited July 2013
    mrsmon wrote: »
    windows menu > type run then enter to get into the rectangle thing > regedit.exe > cryptic launcher > delete WindowsPos_length

enjoy

worked fine, thx