test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Dragon] Exp GWF 12.6k Looking for PVE T2 guild .. Around the GMT+3

truedpstruedps Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
Hello everybody , as the topic says ,

{Info about me}
-I'm Naif , a GWF from Dragon shard. Experienced in most of the dungeons , easy learner , easy going .. 21years old.
~> more info about my char in game
aapUNtl.jpg
W4GIDq3.jpg

-My Handle name: is Naif@truedps , and I'm searching for a guild that actually do the T2 dungeons (the current ones and the future ones too).
-Language that I speak : English , I can join Voice chats , such as TS3 ,mumble ...etc
-Time zone : GMT+3

{Additional info}
-I left my last guild because of the huge difference in the time zone , it was like 8 hours difference, So I'm searching for a guild that has a smiliar time zone , 3~5Hours differance are good , or EU\US One is also acceptable.

Please if you want to contact me , u can do it by whispering me in game or just leave a post or Pm here in the forum ...

Thanks in advance
Post edited by truedps on

Comments

• baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Private message sent Naif and also will attempt to contact you ingame as well. If you get a chance, my ingame name is quantumn@baronquantumn so feel free to hit me up as well. Good luck in your search, may your journey be both successful and rewarding.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • truedpstruedps Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ^
    I'll get in touch with you asap .
  • omniblast1985omniblast1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited July 2013
    The Conclave started playing with the launch of OB, so were still setting things up as good as we can.
    We are however, a community dated from 2002, looking for more potentional members to add to their ranks.
    If your interested in people from similiar timezone, who are social, mature and can offer a bright future (currently no T2 raids yet, but were levelling pretty fast, so i do foresee them coming up shortly), lots of events, and especially alot of fun, then The Conclave may be what your looking for.

I can be contacted via Zhankou@omniblast1985 around 19:00 GMT+2
    Check my signature for further information, if interested.
    Good luck finding a proper place mate