test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Foundry interface not working properly- Broken!

viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Foundry
Alright I have currently two quests both in a campaign together and they have both been published for several weeks now, enough to both to be Daily foundry eligible. Four days ago I had someone search to play them and it only pulled up the first quest, not the campaign or the second quest. I tried to search by my @handle, quest/ campaign names, and short codes none of which were successful to pull them up in the search. I submitted a ticket about it and it was accepted, but later when I tried to follow up to the ticket it was not in my ticket history.

Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a solution to the problem?

I went in and republished the second quest and saved the campaign to no avail, they are still not showing up in the search feature. I even tried subscribing to myself to see if it would pull it up under the subscribed section and nothing. Anytime I search it gives me or anyone else for that matter a "loading" message and never actually loads or if it does it is just my first quest only.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by viledeeds77#8676 on

Comments

• Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Search in the best tab, worked for me. :3
    I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
    The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    You searched for my quests in the best catagory?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I had the same issue as you had, then well it fixed itself. But before it fixed itself I managed to find the quests by searching from the best tab.
    I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
    The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    This issue has been resolved, Mods can close the thread now please.
    If you have a quest you are working on but is not published do not add it into the quest list of a campaign before it is published otherwise it will bug out your foundry profile and make your campaign unsearchable and your quests likely will end up the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]