test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Dragon] Tired of crappy guilds and not having fun? IoW is now recruiting

grahambretongrahambreton Member Posts: 1 Arc User
www.iowgaming.com

We are playing on Dragon!

IoW was founded in 2013 as a place for League of Legends players wishing to play in a troll free, friendly environment where they didn't have to worry about the drama and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> LoL can sometimes offer. We unofficially support Star Wars Old Republic (SWTOR), Star Wars Battlefront Series (2 and 3 "upon release") and and we are now creating a division to support Neverwinter.

We are a varied group of folks from all over the world who all agree on one thing: Gaming should be fun and enjoyable, not stressful and chaotic. We have age limits, and we pretty much accept anyone though if your idea of a good time is to troll and be a pest, save yourself time and don't apply. You will simply be removed from IoW.

We are always recruiting, and our requirements are fairly simple.

*No Harassment.
*No Sexism/Racism/Bigotry.
*No Hacks.
*No Cheating.

We encourage everyone to just have fun and enjoy the game(s) you play. It's what we're all here to do so lets do it together.

By registering on our forum you get access to more features in game as well as access to club and guild specific features such a prize give-a-ways, contents, bonus site content and so forth. Why being a member on the forum is highly encouraged, it is not required.

Please use this thread for any questions you may have.

Q&A Section

Q: Are there playtime requirements?

A: None at all. Play as much as you like. Even if you quit Neverwinter, our forums are open to you and we love having people around :)

Q: Is Vent required?

A: Nope. We highly encourage it as it allows to better meet fellow guild members as well as those who are in our other gaming divisions. No one is forced to use it or even talk on it, but alot of fun moments do happen on our Vent server, so even joining just to listen is usually good for some laughs.

Q: Is it required to use the guild forums?

A: No! However, without being a member of the website you will never be promoted past rank 1 in the guild and will have no access to the guild bank and be last on the list for group contests etc. Being a member of the website and community is highly encouraged. The more apart of the guild you are, the more fun you are going to have.

Q: What are your age requirements?

A: We don't have a strict age policy, but most of our members tend to be in their late teens and up. Anyone who can't act properly and is a pest will be asked to leave. We are here to have fun and enjoy each other and the game, not to insult and babysit.

Q: What does your guild provide to its members?

A: A safe and friendly gaming environment. That's all. We get you away from griefers, cheaters, the dishonest, and the people you just don't want to be around. We have lots of nice members who gladly share loot and will help you in many and various ways, but none of that is guaranteed. A lot of what you get out is what you put in. Share and be helpful, and you'll see it come right back to you.

Q: How skilled/experienced do I have to be to join?

A: We accept members of all skill levels. From your first time playing a game to seasoned players we welcome everyone!

Q: I put in an application but didn't hear back. Was I not accepted? What should I do?

A: Check your spam folder, we are very quick to approve any applications on our website (usually under 24 hours but delays may occur due to holidays, work schedules etc). If there is ever a question, simply PM me or find me in game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]