test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Celestial Coins bug

tribalsagetribalsage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello,

I'm having an issue with my celestial coins.. Numerous times(at least 3 times) I have saved up six days worth of celestial coins and I go to pray to get my 7th day coins and it reset to 1 instead of giving me the 7th day coin. It also does it to me other times well...like just now. I had 1 and I prayed to get my 2nd and now I'm back to 1 again. This is getting very annoying.. I've lost tons of celestial coins.

When you hover over the Celestial coins it states "invoke again before 1 days and 5 hours" Obviously something is wrong.. I log in each day within a 24 hour period.. and it still screws me.
Post edited by tribalsage on

Comments

• Options
    alcyon1alcyon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm having the same issue
  • Options
    theoriginalmadtheoriginalmad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Same here almost identical however since i'm doing it across 6 toons i'm noticing that its more frequently across account rather then toon specific.
    I have now lost well over 36 "Coffer of Wondrous Augmentation" in the last few months because of 7th day resets. This does not include the random day 1-4 resets. Never actually had it reset on day 5 that i noticed.
    You know its a scam when your informative/productive posts are being sent to the can to prevent people from learning there are no GMS and no support for this game.
  • Options
    pitirre34prpitirre34pr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It happened to me last week on Saturday (oct 11, 2014). Now the character that had it's invocation reset and coins deleted, don't have that problem anymore, but the other character it's having the issue now. I opened a ticket but I don't know if they email you to let you know it's being check, I haven't receive any email. In all honesty feels like I've being cheated.
  • Options
    gutstergutster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    tribalsage wrote: »
    Hello,

I'm having an issue with my celestial coins.. Numerous times(at least 3 times) I have saved up six days worth of celestial coins and I go to pray to get my 7th day coins and it reset to 1 instead of giving me the 7th day coin. It also does it to me other times well...like just now. I had 1 and I prayed to get my 2nd and now I'm back to 1 again. This is getting very annoying.. I've lost tons of celestial coins.

When you hover over the Celestial coins it states "invoke again before 1 days and 5 hours" Obviously something is wrong.. I log in each day within a 24 hour period.. and it still screws me.

I have been having the exact same problem!!! Very aggravating!!
  • Options
    praxismirrorspraxismirrors Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    the necro is real.....

(FYI this problem shouldn't exist anymore due to the fact that celestial coins no longer expire....)
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Closing this since as of mod 6 Celestial Coins do not expire, thus the information in this thread is outdated and/or no longer relevant.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.