test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Beholder] Level 60 CW LFGuild

mylrisanamylrisana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
Hi! I'm a new level 60 CW looking for a guild to call home on [Beholder]. I am really new to NWN, but have extensive experience raiding in WoW (I understand that sometimes there is fire, and not to stand in it).

The type of guild that I'm looking for should be casual, friendly, mature, helpful, no drama, not large, and looking to do (PVE) higher end content. Most importantly, I am looking to play with people who understand that RL comes before the game. I am on PST, and can usually play uninterrupted after 8 pm on most evenings (barring RL).

What can I bring to you? An easy going individual with a positive attitude, a willingness to work on improving my pewpews (or bandaids once I get to levelling my DC), and a team player. I also believe that sharing is caring - I will bring homemade cookies and beer (or mojitos - because those are yummy).

Send me a pm here or in game vylani@mylrisana. Thank you for your consideration! ;)
Post edited by mylrisana on

Comments

• mylrisanamylrisana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    cookies? pie? ice cream? bacon? I promise I won't bite (unless requested).
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I wish we could help, our events start at 6pst, so they would be half over before you made it online:(
    edited July 2013
    darn! well, if you guys ever need a person to fill in that last darned slot after 8, look me up! :D
    edited July 2013
    wishing to not have to use the broken dungeon system and teaming with non-communicating scary pugs :(
  • cn3wtoncn3wton Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Your more than welcome to apply to my guild <This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things> Were newly formed from EST players, but Im usually not on until 11pm at least, which is 8pm for you! My friends that founded the guild with me play later as well.

We are very small now but my hope is to get use the guild as a way to be able to get groups together easily for whatever people want to play.