test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

sencure

hendy69310hendy69310 Member Posts: 35
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have a question I was forbidden topic of fair espliquer my problem, I was told of a fair ticket, but the answer to my ticket is "As MENTIONED this issue is closed and Will not longer be Responded to" I must what?
Post edited by hendy69310 on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    I mean no offense but I can barely understand anything you type so my best guess is that customer support didn't understand your appeal. If they couldn't understand your appeal the likely wouldn't take action in your favor.

At the top of the page you will see a flag next to the word "language."
    Click French. The Click Support. That will take you to the French PWE website and you will be able to submit tickets in French.

After that it is entirely in the hands of support. The people on the forums can't assist you.
    If you need any help past that please send me a PM.

However, note, if the response to an appeal is unfavorable you may not post on the forums trying to appeal the decision. We have no control over their decision and will close, remove, or in some cases ban players for discussing account related issues on the forums. Please do not continue to post threads regarding your ban.

Je ne veux en aucune infraction mais j'ai de la peine a comprendre tout ce que vous saisissez donc j'imagine que le soutien a la clientele n'ont pas compris votre appel. Si elles ne pouvaient pas comprendre votre appel l'aurait probablement pas a l'action en votre faveur.

En haut de la page vous verrez un drapeau a cote du mot "langue."
    Cliquez sur Francais. Cliquez sur le support. Qui vous prendra a la francaise PWE site web et vous serez capable de presenter les billets en francais.

Apres cela, il est entierement entre les mains de soutien. Les gens sur les forums ne peuvent pas vous aider.
    Si vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez m'envoyer un PM.

Toutefois, note, si la reponse a un appel est defavorable vous ne pouvez pas post sur les forums essaie de faire appel de la decision. Nous n'avons aucun controle sur leur decision et va fermer, retirer, ou dans certains cas interdire les joueurs pour discuter compte les questions connexes sur les forums. Merci de ne pas continuer a post threads concernant votre interdiction.
This discussion has been closed.