test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP Spawan killing

t8xt8x Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 113 Arc User
1. If a CW uses singularity close to a pvp spawn (mount hotnow... whatever its called... pvp map), they pull the opponents to them and can kill them.

2. Spawn is not protected in the other pvp map (the one that is mostly gray and made of bricks...). There is a hole in the wall from where you (a person with ranged attacks) can spawn murder people. + If opponents step to the edge of spawn they can still be killed.

3. Gauntlgrym pvp map, spawn is not protected there. Today I saw a GF get on to our spawn. If a GF can get there, anyone can.

Sorry that I only used "descriptions" of the first two maps, I simply didn't care enough to find what they are called.
Post edited by t8x on

Comments

• Options
    rogueriderroguerider Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This is getting worse day by day even in Gauntlgrym.

t8x wrote: »
    1. If a CW uses singularity close to a pvp spawn (mount hotnow... whatever its called... pvp map), they pull the opponents to them and can kill them.

2. Spawn is not protected in the other pvp map (the one that is mostly gray and made of bricks...). There is a hole in the wall from where you (a person with ranged attacks) can spawn murder people. + If opponents step to the edge of spawn they can still be killed.

3. Gauntlgrym pvp map, spawn is not protected there. Today I saw a GF get on to our spawn. If a GF can get there, anyone can.

Sorry that I only used "descriptions" of the first two maps, I simply didn't care enough to find what they are called.
  • Options
    derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    roguerider wrote: »
    This is getting worse day by day even in Gauntlgrym.

That's why GG is such fun :D
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • Options
    t8xt8x Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I think that they actually fixed this one in the latest release, I don't know about the other problems.
  • Options
    axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    They attempted - poorly, to fix this.

But no its not fixed, all spawns in all pvp maps can be entered still.

In fact the fix they did on mount hotenow just allows new exploits - players in there own spawn can attack from the ledge and be untargetable to enemy retaliation. (tho its possible to get in there by all non-fighter classes).
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)