test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Devs: Fix your Skirmish daily

spicyrollspicyroll Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
Honestly, people has complained about this for a long time now and its a huge problem. I'm on a 3rd character restart trying to get a 100% game completion and I missed out (once again) on the Pit fight Skirmish simply because I, (not knowingly) out leveled it while waiting for the daily Skirmish event to be active.

Why is it so hard to provide a solution for this? There are so many ways you can go about it.

- Make NPCs that have access to the Skirmish queues so that a pre-made party can enter.
- Build doors for Zone Skirmishes just like the regular dungeons, so that any level in a party can enter.
- Make it so that lvl 60s can have their own epic Skirmishes, giving them a chance to complete their journal quests if they missed out on any.

I'm not big on achievements and completions, but when I started something, I expect myself to finish it all the way through.

I'm at the point where I just don't care anymore and I'm going to just ignore your stupid Zone quests along with its achievements since there's no point doing them anyway if I can level 2x faster doing pvp.

Screw your half-<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> flawed system.
Post edited by spicyroll on

Comments