test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Blood Oath Knights -- Lost bet on PVP match to <Children of the Light>

monuettmonuett Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hello friends and gamers,

I am the Guild Leader of <Children of the Light>, Blood Oath Knights challenged us to a premade 5 v 5 pvp match for 10,000,000 AD. We won fair and square, they said they had a DC 1/2 through, so we offered them a double or nothing match. They denied, wont give us a rematch or pay the money due and owing.

This is an honest post, my guild should be paid their money, so I am asking the community to speak to Sephiroth the Guild Leader of Blood Oath Knights and person who made the challenge, to do the right thing, pay on his bet or the server and community shun him and his guild.

Please sign the petition and support our cause, the 10,000,000 AD can help alot of Children.

Messiah
Lord Captain Commander
<Children of the Light>
Post edited by monuett on

Comments

• tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nobody cares.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • cyblisscybliss Member Posts: 108
    edited June 2013
    monuett wrote: »

I am the Guild Leader of <Children of the Light>, Blood Oath Knights challenged us to a premade 5 v 5 pvp match for 10,000,000 AD. We won fair and square, they said they had a DC 1/2 through, so we offered them a double or nothing match. They denied, wont give us a rematch or pay the money due and owing.

This is an honest post, my guild should be paid their money, so I am asking the community to speak to Sephiroth the Guild Leader of Blood Oath Knights and person who made the challenge, to do the right thing, pay on his bet or the server and community shun him and his guild.

Please sign the petition and support our cause, the 10,000,000 AD can help alot of Children.

Messiah
    Lord Captain Commander
    <Children of the Light>

Screenshots would really help your cause, although I feel it would not change anything.

This thread will probably soon be editted as well because "public shaming" is not allowed.

PS: Would be nice to have some friendly premades with you guys later sometime :)
  • xermellxermell Member Posts: 56
    edited June 2013
    tang56 wrote: »
    Nobody cares.

Why post? Zzzzz
    There's three ways to do things, the right way, the wrong way and the way that I do it.
  • etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    You should have gotten them to do a blood oath.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • wurstboiwurstboi Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    etherealj wrote: »
    You should have gotten them to do a blood oath.
    Seems like their "oath" is'nt worth anything :P
  • manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    True "Children of the Light" would not be gambling...;)
  • nukeyoonukeyoo Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ted_dibiase_sr._money_symbol.gif
    i-want-my-money.gif
    baby-throwing-money-gif.gif
    tumblr_lywkbqPJpl1rokxsko1_400.gif
  • feiergiantfeiergiant Member Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    monuett wrote: »

Messiah
    Lord Captain Commander
    <Children of the Light>

on which shard are you guys?
  • drakesigardrakesigar Member Posts: 231 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I’m guessing they didn’t challenge you publically on the forum. So what happened – a bunch of complete strangers come up to you saying they want to make a bet, with no way to guarantee payment if they lose, and you say yes?
    Check out Adventuring College! A 20 minute male-centric comedic solo adventure.
    Quest ID: NW-DPCZNUVQ7