test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Banned Support Ticket question - Time answered

tristin09tristin09 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Basically, I was PM'ed by some gold/ad seller and i replied back with some smart aleck comment about how happy I was that they sent me "ewco.com"(cant remember site) and as soon as i hit send, I got forcefully logged out and banned.

The auto ban system took me for a gold spam site, and it was my stupidity that got myself banned by typing in the site name. But I sent in a support ticket to get unbanned but its been days and no response yet.

Basically for others who had similar experience how long did it take for support to respond and take care of removing the ban?
Post edited by tristin09 on

Comments

• Options
    alebrn87alebrn87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tristin09 wrote: »
    Basically, I was PM'ed by some gold/ad seller and i replied back with some smart aleck comment about how happy I was that they sent me "ewco.com"(cant remember site) and as soon as i hit send, I got forcefully logged out and banned.

The auto ban system took me for a gold spam site, and it was my stupidity that got myself banned by typing in the site name. But I sent in a support ticket to get unbanned but its been days and no response yet.

Basically for others who had similar experience how long did it take for support to respond and take care of removing the ban?

Same issue i get my unban after 29 days and 4 tickets wiped
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "3-4 workdays". Sometimes support responded next day.
    Prior NW's "Open Beta". When "Open Beta" was on, over a week.
    Now that NW is "Live" haven't had a pleasure contacting Support. Since no major troubles or interest contacting them about NW.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    fusedmassfusedmass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    That must really, really suck. Yet to be fair, you shouldn't really repeated the website name, even in response. Its a tad suspect you'd thank them for sending you the website, instead of "thank you" you decided write out the name. Odd
  • Options
    tristin09tristin09 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It was being sarcastic in the reply, I dont remember verbatim what I said, but yes I messed up in typing the website name. It just sucks that something stupid I did gets me banned. I've all ways just add to ignore and move on, but this particular site has been PMing me on multiple different @handles and I was annoyed with it and well, ya know where that got me.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Support response times can vary drastically due to workload. You can reference the link in my sig under "CS issues?" for information concerning CS wait times.

However, also be aware that RoC prohibits discussions of bans or other administrative actions on the forum and on those grounds, I'll have to close this.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.