test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I would PAY per month to avoid the 15 minute drop

gabrielgreygabrielgrey Member Posts: 15 Arc User
Title says it all but it's just a suggestion; I would pay a fee per week or month to avoid the 15 minute game drop that occurs, it's really annoying to get dropped because I had to walk away to do something for a few minutes, particularly because the drop will almost certainly break the foundry question you're in the middle of
Post edited by gabrielgrey on

Comments

• rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I suspect a lot of people use some sort of automated keyboard type software if they wanted to avoid being disconnected. Surely that's cheaper than a monthly payment!
  • kyaekyae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I agree, I hate that!! 15 minutes is not always long enough if the phone rings or the dryer buzzes or i need to fix something to eat while I play.
  • zeray84zeray84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well, I would prefer a monthly payment instead of an Item Shop, but not to avoid those 15min log off.
    I mean, c'mon everyone should be able to return to the PC within 15min if its necessary.
  • xgamemonsterxxgamemonsterx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Set up one of those 'drinking birds' to keep tapping a key on your keyboard ;)
  • tedebearstormtedebearstorm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Auto Run into a wall
  • balthezar2balthezar2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If they do that, then the bots will rule the world.